Te Wana Quality Programme
Manawatu Supporting Families is an accreditated agency in the Te Wana Quality Programme.
Te Wana provides organisations with the opportunity of improving outcomes for the people who live or are involved and use the service it by:
- Taking a fresh look at the overall organisation and at individual practise.
- Getting some external perspectives on the organisation\\\'s services and thoughts on new direction
- Improving your community focus
- Improving the area you know needs tackling
- Building integrated teams
- Working together with a common vision
- Raising issues to senior management or funders
- Having organisational wide staff development
- Uniting staff about wide issues
- Increasing your sense of control over your day to day work
- Being accountable to your community and your funders
- Evaluating and monitoring when your service is in a state of change
What is Te Wana?
- A quality programme that is reviewed under the AAA-NZ Accreditation Alliance Australia New Zealand programme.
- A set of standards and processes to measure an organisations performance.
- A systematic way to look at what you do and decide on ways to improve things.
- A safety net for the people using the service itself.
Te Wana Core Values
Te Wana has identified a set of core values which underpin the way all organisations involved in Te Wana operate:
- Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- Continuous quality improvement
- Collaborative team work
- Community governance and participation
- Health promotion
- Social justice
Final Accreditation Report Manawatu SF November 2015