Supporting Families is moving on the 1st December to 163 Boardway Ave Palmerston North. If you are passing please pop in to say hi we would love to see you.
- 8 week course. One hour per session. One session per week
- Parents attend alongside child. Parents learn theory and reasoning behind the strategies children are learning.
- Practical strategies are taught by the child programme facilitator
- Based on Acceptance Commitment Therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Self Compassion models
- Children learn skills in mindfulness, relaxation, self compassion and problem solving
- Adults learn about identifying and managing sensory issues, thinking errors and social difficulties.
School Based Option age group 8- 11yrs or Based in the Community
- School choose students to attend – up to 8 per group.
- Children and parents received Project CALM Programme on school site after school.
- Teaching staff offered a workshop and PD into anxiety reduction
For registration of interest in hosting a Project CALM course contact
Supporting Families email@example.com 06 3558561
View/Download Flyers by clicking the images below: